The PSRP contract was ratified on May 16, 2018. PSRPs can click here to view and download the entire contract.
The BTU is offering summer test dates for the ParaPro Test. Both dates will take place at 2500 E. Northern Pkwy., and require you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $20 and $55 assessment fee.
To help you prepare to take the test, the BTU will offer tutorial classes from 9am-1pm Monday, July 23rd-Thursday, July 27th. Classes will be held at the BTU (5800 Metro Dr., 21215).
Contact Wanda Dew at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*No Late Entries Permitted*
|Wednesday, August 1st||2500 E. Northern Pkwy.,
Baltimore, MD 21214
|Wednesday, August 22nd||2500 E. Northern Pkwy.,
Baltimore, MD 21214
BTU Safety Net
If You Are Involved In An Incident At School
- Inform an administrator and Building Representative
- Complete a BTU School Safety Incident Report. You can get one from your Building Representative or at the Union office.
- Always fill out a Baltimore City Incident Report, and go to the City clinic if you are injured. You can obtain an incident report from the school secretary or your principal.
- If you are assaulted by a student (battery, robbery, etc.), call School Police and file a report.
- Report to BTU, in writing, any principal who attempts to stop the process.
- If you are accused of abuse, do not give any statements until you have spoken to a Field Representative.
- Forward a copy of the incident report to the BTU office.
To File Charges:
Contact the Department of Juvenile Services:
(Baltimore City Juvenile Justice Center)
300 N. Gay Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Contact: Ms. Monica Penn DJS Case Management Specialist, 443-863-8729
Contact the Field Representative assigned to your school for any SAFETY questions or concerns
Email the completed form to Cliff Denby at email@example.com
We are also providing a link to Baltimore City Public School’s ACTEC Incident Report. You can get a copy of this document either here or from your school secretary. You will need to have this completed form with you for clinic visits.
Click here to download and/or complete the Baltimore City Public Schools ACTEC Incident Report
BCPSS Attendance Policy and Inclement Weather Policy
Click HERE to download.