2019-2020 ParaPro Test Dates
BTU Safety Net
If You Are Involved In An Incident At School
- Inform an administrator and Building Representative
- Complete a BTU School Safety Incident Report. You can get one from your Building Representative or at the Union office.
- Always fill out a Baltimore City Incident Report, and go to the City clinic if you are injured. You can obtain an incident report from the school secretary or your principal.
- If you are assaulted by a student (battery, robbery, etc.), call School Police and file a report.
- Report to BTU, in writing, any principal who attempts to stop the process.
- If you are accused of abuse, do not give any statements until you have spoken to a Field Representative.
- Forward a copy of the incident report to the BTU office.
To File Charges:
Contact the Department of Juvenile Services:
(Baltimore City Juvenile Justice Center)
300 N. Gay Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Contact: Ms. Monica Penn DJS Case Management Specialist, 443-863-8729
Contact the Field Representative assigned to your school for any SAFETY questions or concerns
Email the completed form to Cliff Denby at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also providing a link to Baltimore City Public School’s ACTEC Incident Report. You can get a copy of this document either here or from your school secretary. You will need to have this completed form with you for clinic visits.
Click here to download and/or complete the Baltimore City Public Schools ACTEC Incident Report
BCPSS Attendance Policy and Inclement Weather Policy
Click HERE to download.