The PSRP Wage Reopener was ratified with incredibly high turnout and member engagement – 60% of the PSRP chapter participated in the vote! The vote was tallied and 100% of members who participated voted for the wage reopener! Members had two options to vote: an online ballot, and in-person voting at the BTU office.
The PSRP Wage Reopener tentative agreement includes:
- A pay raise of 2.25% on the base pay and on longevities (if your pay scale provides longevities).
- Pay scales with longevity stipends are: 818, 822, 823, 824, 826, 827, 829.
- If a 2.25% raise does not equal an increase of $900, the base pay will be increased by $900.
- So the minimum raise anyone will get is $900.
- All increases will be retroactive to July 1, 2021 and go into effect no later than 20 days after ratification by the school board.
Next step is for the school board to ratify the Wage Reopener tentative agreement at their next school board meeting on November 9, 2021 and to go into effect within 20 days by payroll, retroactive to July 1, 2021.
Watch the Nov 9th school board meeting at 5:00pm on City Schools TV YouTube Channel.