2021-2022 PSRP Chapter Wage Reopener Tentative Agreement Ratification
- Voting Window: Oct 22 @ 8:00am – Oct 29 @ 11:59pm
PSRP Chapter Members can vote by Online Voting or In-Person Ballot
In-Person Voting at BTU (5800 Metro Drive, 21215) on:
Wednesday Oct 27 from 6:30am to 7:30pm
Thursday Oct 28 from 6:30am to 7:30pm
Summary of PSRP Chapter Wage Reopener Tentative Agreement
- A pay raise of 2.25% on your base pay and on longevities (if your pay scale provides longevities).
- If a 2.25% raise does not equal an increase of $900, your base pay will be increased by $900.
- All increases will be retroactive to July 1, 2021.
For More Information:
Attend an Information Session: (Click on the link to register for Zoom link)
10.26.20 Info Session Questions
2020-2022 PSRP Contract to Ratify
PSRP Contract Negotiations Update
PSRP Contract Ratification Directions
PSRP Contract Ratification Timeline
PSRP Contract Ratification FAQ
Substitute Pay Scale
BTU Safety Net
If You Are Involved In An Incident At School
- Inform an administrator and Building Representative
- Complete a BTU School Safety Incident Report. You can get one from your Building Representative or at the Union office.
- Always fill out a Baltimore City Incident Report, and go to the City clinic if you are injured. You can obtain an incident report from the school secretary or your principal.
- If you are assaulted by a student (battery, robbery, etc.), call School Police and file a report.
- Report to BTU, in writing, any principal who attempts to stop the process.
- If you are accused of abuse, do not give any statements until you have spoken to a Field Representative.
- Forward a copy of the incident report to the BTU office.
To File Charges:
Contact the Department of Juvenile Services:
(Baltimore City Juvenile Justice Center)
300 N. Gay Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Contact: Ms. Monica Penn DJS Case Management Specialist, 443-863-8729
Contact the Field Representative assigned to your school for any SAFETY questions or concerns
Email the completed form to Cliff Denby at email@example.com
We are also providing a link to Baltimore City Public School’s ACTEC Incident Report. You can get a copy of this document either here or from your school secretary. You will need to have this completed form with you for clinic visits.
Click here to download and/or complete the Baltimore City Public Schools ACTEC Incident Report
BCPSS Attendance Policy and Inclement Weather Policy
Click HERE to download.